Thomas Wallace, M.D.
||Thomas Wallace, M.D.
Cataract surgery, general ophthalmology, glaucoma, functional eyelid surgery
- Founder Wallace Eye Center, Hot Springs Arkansas 1978
- Flight Surgeon, Arkansas National Guard, 1973-1979 with honorable discharge
- Arkansas State Medical Board, licensed since 1972
- Diplomate American Board of Ophthalmology, 1978
- Fellow American College of Surgeons, 1982
- Ophthalmology Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, 1973-1977
- Internship: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, 1972-1973
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, 1968 –1972
- St. Joseph's Mercy Health Center
300 Werner Street
P.O. Box 29001, Hot Springs, AR 71901-9001
- Advance Care Hospital
300 Werner Street, Hot Springs, AR 71913
- National Park Medical Center
1910 Malvern Avenue, Hot Springs, AR 71901
- Mena Regional Health System
311 North Morrow, Mena, AR 71953
- HealthPark Hospital
1636 Higdon Ferry Road, Hot Springs, AR 71913
- Volunteer Surgeon for Mid-South Lions Sight Services for Southwest Arkansas
- Charitable Christian Medical Clinic
133 Arbor Street, Hot Springs, AR 71901
Societies and Professional Memberships:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, since 1979
- Diplomat American Board of Ophthalmology, 1978
- Fellow American College of Surgeons, since 1982
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, since 1982
- Arkansas Medical Society, since 1978
- Garland County Medical Society, since 1978
Activities and Awards:
- Selected as "One of the Best Doctors in Arkansas" for Cataract Surgery and Comprehensive Eye Care, Arkansas Times, 1999, Little Rock, AR.
- First Place in Reader's Choice Award for Best Eye Care, The Sentinel-Record, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2007 Hot Springs, AR
- Second Place in Reader's Choice Award for Best Eye Care, The Sentinel Record, 2008, Hot Springs, AR
- Physician's Recognition Award for Continuing Medical Education, 1998-2000, American Medical Association.
- Member, Medical Advisory Board, Lupus Foundation of America, Hot Springs Support Group, Hot Springs, AR.
Dr. Thomas Wallace - Hot Springs, Arkansas